The Hudson Flo-Master 5BPL pump-less sprayer is a battery-powered model with a 1.3-gallon capacity that delivers the power of gasoline while being 50% lighter and more portable. The battery-powered sprayer runs for about 1 hour on a full charge, depending on the job you are doing.
Comfort is the name of the game when it comes to this battery-powered sprayer. The lightweight, ergonomic design makes steady spraying as easy as it can be. When you’re done, remove the batteries and charge them up using a standard USB outlet. It even has a built-in battery indicator, so you’ll always know how much juice you have left.
Double Telescoping Wand
The telescoping wand gives you a greater reach and is much easier to use than a standard garden hose. The wand extends from 16 to 35 inches, which allows it to reach across the room and out of the way when not in use.
Since the on/off switch is located at the wand handle, there’s no need for a trigger, so it’s easy to start and stop fluid flow. It sprays pretty quickly, but you may need to use more pressure when spraying down. This model has two wand holders for storing.
The stream of water in the nozzle adjusts from a fine mist to a full-body blast. The spray can be adjusted with a simple pull and turn of the trigger. The sprayer mounted on high-quality plastic makes it easy to clean and store, and it collapses down to save space for travel or storage.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Lithium battery sprayer offers a maximum of 2.5 hours of continuous use. It is rechargeable, with no pumping required, and sprays approximately 18 gallons of liquid per day. It’s a 18650 lithium-ion battery that is used in millions of devices all over the world these days.
The red light will flash when the battery is connected to the charger, indicating its charging. Leave the battery charging on its own on its side until the charger’s green light begins to flash, indicating that the battery has been sufficiently charged.
Install the padded shoulder strap and pull the trigger. This model is an up-front product to use. The spray distance is excellent, and the product is lightweight, making it easy to carry around. The clip-on padded strap makes it comfortable and easy to store.
- Extra comfort heavy-duty straps
- Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer
- A perfect chemical sprayer for weed killers
- Built-in nozzle storage
- Adjustable brass nozzle
- Long-lasting batteries and
- Affordable garden sprayers
- Construction grade rubber
- No additional filter
- Durability issues
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
If you are looking for a truly portable and lightweight sprayer to use in your garden, then the Hudson 1.3 Gallon Rechargeable Battery Powered Garden Sprayer could be the ideal solution. It comes with an imposing spray range of up to 23 feet, so you can get everything covered without going back and forth too much.
It also comes with a rechargeable battery that is quick and easy to fill so you can keep working instead of waiting around for it to charge. Let’s have a look at the frequently asked questions on this model.
How to keep this sprayer model from clogging after using the mixture?
When the mixture is finished, rinse it thoroughly so that any detergent residue doesn’t dry on surfaces. The Epsom salt will most likely be dried when you use it, so it’s best to rewash it to make sure it’s really clean.
Then you should run some water through the hosepipe and nozzle. The water that comes out of the sprayer can be slightly ‘off’ with minerals from the well or town water. You don’t want that in the hose, pump, or nozzle!
Can this sprayer is adequate for applying insecticides inside the home?
This model can is great for effortless spraying insecticide inside the home, so long as no children or pets are present. The sprayer’s pressure can be set to a fine mist, or for more substantial coverage, the sprayer’s power can be adjusted.
Is this 1.3 Gallon sprayer model easy to use and worth the cost of killing weeds with a steady, powerful stream?
This sprayer model is a battery-powered product. It can operate with one or two hands and pumps out a steady stream. The automatic trigger has a wide range of adjustments to make it more powerful or weaker. The sprayer has a comfortable strap. That is an affordable alternative to a pump sprayer. If you are concerned about weight, you can fill the translucent tank halfway.
How to clean a hudson sprayer?
To clean a Hudson sprayer, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the hose from the pump.
- Remove the gun and all parts that come with it.
- Empty the water tank by turning it upside down and pouring out the water.
- Clean all of the parts of the sprayer with a mild soap and water solution.
- Rinse everything off thoroughly with fresh water and reattach the hose to the pump.
- Turn on the pump and wait for it to reach full speed before spraying any detergent into the gun or reservoir area.
- Let the sprayer run until it is empty, then turn off the pump and remove all of the parts from inside of the sprayer housing.
- Run the hose for about 15 minutes and let it sit overnight to allow any excess detergent or water that remains in the gun to evaporate.
- Tighten all fittings on the sprayer well enough (don’t over-tighten) so that no air leaks from inside of your Hudson sprayer.
- Place a quart of mineral oil into each reservoir, pump up both parts until they are full and turn them on until they reach full speed. Then let them spray for a short while to circulate the oil through all of the parts within both sections.
That’s it! Your Hudson sprayer is ready again!
How to disassemble a Hudson sprayer?
- Remove the handle by unscrewing it from the base.
- Remove the sprayer head by unscrewing it from the stem.
- Lift out the sprayer body and place it on a clean surface.
- Unscrew the three screws that hold the pump assembly in place and remove it.
- Remove the impeller by unscrewing it from its shaft and placing it on a clean surface.
- Disconnect the hoses by removing their clips, then pull them off of their connectors.
- Remove the packing nut that holds the piston in place and remove it with a wrench or pliers.
- Carefully remove the piston by pulling it out of its housing (it may be spring-loaded). Discard any old packing material or sealant that was used to prevent leakage or damage to your equipment during use.
Is there a dependable power button on this sprayer?
On the back of the handle, turn the end with the fill cap to reveal a rocker switch. When in the neutral position, this will allow you to start the spraying process. When in the forward position, this will allow you to spray a chemical into the air. When it clicks back into the normal position, this will stop the spray system from pulling ‘extra’ chemicals back into the tank capacity.
Is there a shoulder strap included with this powerful model?
The compact unit comes with a battery and a shoulder strap. In addition, there are the instructions that show you how to use it.
How to attach the shoulder strap of this Hudson 1.3 Gallon rechargeable battery-powered garden sprayer?
The white bottom clip on a tank lid is pointed and has a hook on one end. It is used to hold the lid down on the tank. The yellow top lid has two holes in it. You can use both to hold the handle or leave one in the middle of the handle and use one rubber band to hold it closed.
Can I use deck sealant with this handheld sprayer model?
We do not recommend using water-based sealant as it can come off with moisture. If the sealant is a solvent-based liquid, it may not be safe to apply.
Can I use this model for car wash soap?
Of course, you can use car wash soap to this model—but you’d be wasting water with the sprayer. It’s more of a place to spread the water out than pour it down. To be sure you don’t clog the hose, rinse the sprayer under a stream of tap water before using it again.
How can I identify when the battery is fully charged?
If your battery is not fully charged, plug it into a USB charger. The green light should turn on when it is fully charged. A fully charged battery can last more than six to eight hours of application or playtime.
Can I use this model with a bleach-water solution to clean large areas?
Yes, you can. The viscosity of bleach and water is comparable. The substance in your cleaning solution is no “softer” than the sticky substance on your brush, hose, or spray nozzle. Flush it out when you’re finished to free up the pump and hose and clear anything left behind.
How many PSI does this Hudson model require?
Not very. A handheld nozzle will provide a little more than a gallon of water per minute. It will take about 20 minutes to pour out a gallon of water, which is enough for a 1500 to 3000 square feet small garden or yard.
How to use Hudson hose-end sprayer?
- To use a Hudson hose-end sprayer, first turn it on by pressing the button on the handle.
- Hold the hose-end nozzle about two feet from the surface you want to spray and aim it towards the surface.
- Squeeze the trigger to release the water droplets.
- Keep spraying until the area is wetted down.
- Wrap the hose-end nozzle and store it for next time.
- A five-minute soak will ensure that only the eggs are killed and not the hatching larvae.
- Rinse off any dead remaining larvae with fresh water under a large faucet after using this treatment, or leave it in areas near to where they hide if your intention was just to use up bad air inside of an egg case!
How to fill a hudson sprayer?
- Turn the water off at the main valve and turn on the faucet that supplies water to your sink.
- Open the hudson sprayer’s water supply valve by turning it counterclockwise (left hand thread).
- Insert a garden hose into the opening on the left side of the hudson sprayer, making sure that the end of the hose is inserted all the way into the opening.
- Turn on the water supply to your sink by turning on the faucet that supplies water to your sink.
- Close both valves on the hudson sprayer by turning them clockwise (right hand thread).
How to fix a Hudson sprayer?
you can try some of the following measures:
- Check the battery level – Make sure that the battery is fully charged and that there are no issues with the connections.
- Clean and lubricate moving parts – Clean and lubricate all moving parts, including the piston, cylinder, valve gear, and fittings.
- Check for blockages – If there are any blockages in the system, clear them using a plunger or vacuum cleaner.
- Adjusting pressure – If necessary, adjust the pressure setting to reduce water flow or stop water from flowing altogether.
Can I lower the pressure on the Hudson battery-powered sprayer?
The pressure on the Hudson battery-powered sprayer can be lowered by tightening the connections at the handle and the spray head. The head should also be cleaned and if necessary, replaced.
When it comes to spraying your garden, there are several different options available. You can use a traditional hose and spray bottle, or you can use a pump sprayer. If you want the best product on the market, you should consider buying the Hudson 1.3 Gallon Rechargeable Battery Powered Garden Sprayer.
This product is perfect for people who want to save money and time without sacrificing quality. Hudson rechargeable sprayer is an excellent tool for every gardener. But especially for those of us who enjoy growing organically. I love to use this sprayer when I am in my garden, not only for watering plants but also to create a natural insecticide.
I love gardening and hope you enjoy reading my post as much as I enjoy writing it. I focus on plant-based living and believe that you will be healthier and happier by incorporating more plant-based foods into your diet. By providing helpful tips and advice on everything from garden design to growing techniques, I want to help make gardening easier for everyone.